Island in the Sun
Resort Style, Affordable 55+ Community in Clearwater, FL
Nestled in Clearwater, Florida, Island in the Sun manufactured home retirement community is your own piece of paradise. If you dream of living in a resort style 55+ senior community….this is the place for you!
Enjoy a relaxing swim in our junior olympic-size pool or take a dip with friends in the spa. Meet up with friendly neighbors for a game of bocce ball, pickleball, shuffleboard or billiards. And if you’re looking for a good read, our library has a large selection of books to choose from.
Island in the Sun’s staff and social committee is always hard at work planning themed parties, barbecues, golf cart parades, card games, bingo, off-site excursions and more!
New and Pre-owned Manufactured homes
All homes currently listed are 2 and 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms giving you more space and comfort. Brand new beautiful homes start as low as $116,100! Financing options are also available for those who qualify.
Call us today at (888) 339-3518 or complete the form on the right to see a home and book a community tour.
Amenities & Activities
- Swimming Pool & Spa
- Pickleball Courts
- Bocce Ball Fields
- Shuffleboard Courts
- Pet Friendly Resort
- Fitness Room Overlooking the Pool Area
- Exercise Classes
- BBQ-Patio Area
- Clubhouse w/Beautiful Modern Commercial Kitchen Facility
- Billiards Room
- Book and Movie Library
- Arts & Crafts
- Bridge & Card Games
- Events & Parties
- High-Speed Internet
Shopping, Entertainment & Essentials
- Sam’s Club
- Wal-Mart Superstore
- Target Superstore
- Nature’s Food Patch
- Home Depot
- Latin markets: LaComercial Mexican Store & Tequila Latina Supermarket
- Busch Gardens
- Adventure Island
- MOSI (Museum of Science & Industry)
- Dali Museum
- Fine Arts Museum
- Clearwater Marine Science Center (Where Winter the Dolphin lives)
- Ruth Eckerd Hall
- Straz Center (formerly known as Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center)
- Chi Chi Rodriquez Golf
- Clearwater Golf Club
- Tampa Bay Rays (Baseball)
- Toronto Blue Jays Training Stadium
- New York Yankees Training Stadium
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Football)
- Tampa Bay Storm (Arena Football)
- Tampa Bay Lightning (Hockey)
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Dunedin & Countryside Hospitals
- Bay Care Hospital
- James A Haley Veteran’s Hospital
- Palm Harbor Veteran’s Outpatient Center
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospitals
Island in the Sun is part of Cal-Am Properties, Inc., which has over 25 years of experience in retirement community design and management. Our commitment to innovation and growth means we never stop working to make our communities better by staying abreast of what experiences residents desire today and in the future. Cal-Am operates over 60 communities and RV resorts in Florida, Arizona California, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon and Washington.
Call us today at 888-339-3518 or complete the form on the right to see a home and book a community tour.
100 Hampton Road Clearwater FL 33759 USAGet Directions